Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that it? Even more pathetic then I thought. My favourite has to be killed TTP. How do you kill something that was already dead? My second fave is '32 bills passed and signed'. Does that include the health care bill he signed that died in the Senate? No matter. What matters is that not one of those bills is named. Not. One. Piece. Of. Significant. Legislation passed. I think that's a record for a new President.

Oh as for strengthing relationships with the UK. Remind me again when he is due to arrive? Ah that's it. Postponed from fear of protests. Although it could be he doesn't like been seen with weak leaders and they don't come much weaker than May.

Finally I understand the Senate is to open a review into the President being in charge of the US nuclear arsenal. Understandably they want some adult oversight.
They've missed out a few of his achievements:
  • Increased contribution to climate change
  • More poor people without health insurance
  • Richer billionaires
  • Divided society
  • Presided over the largest mass shooting in US history
  • Increased support for racists and white supremacists
  • Increased the possibility of nuclear war
  • Killed more civilians in Syria / Iraq
And some people still say he hasn't done anything.

They've missed out a few of his achievements:
  • Increased contribution to climate change
  • More poor people without health insurance
  • Richer billionaires
  • Divided society
  • Presided over the largest mass shooting in US history
  • Increased support for racists and white supremacists
  • Increased the possibility of nuclear war
  • Killed more civilians in Syria / Iraq
And some people still say he hasn't done anything.

I stand corrected. The man is doing an awesome job.

Pmsl thats a great word ;-)

Years from now, when it's a recognised condition, you can think to yourself, I instigated that by taking the piss out out MP and the mouthy Glaswegian **** came back with that.

Joint Nobel Prize winners.

Actually, that graphic was supposed to show his achievements after 4 months in office, so six months ago in May. Not actually news at all. And it was all pretty comprehensively fact-checked at the time, if anyone cares to look it up, so pretty definitively fake.
Unlike @worsleyweb to not read something he posts in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.