Dublin Pub Showing Leicester Game? (Saturday 3pm)

Never Mind The Pollocks

Bit early I know but I wanted to hopefully get this sorted in advance. Looking for a pub/bar that will be showing (or willing to show) City's 3pm kick off next week against Leicester. Liverpool are also 3pm so I imagine most places would be showing that but there's going to be 10/15 blues so will be spending a few quid if anywhere would be willing to put it on even one TV for us.

Would appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction! Cheers.

Bit early I know but I wanted to hopefully get this sorted in advance. Looking for a pub/bar that will be showing (or willing to show) City's 3pm kick off next week against Leicester. Liverpool are also 3pm so I imagine most places would be showing that but there's going to be 10/15 blues so will be spending a few quid if anywhere would be willing to put it on even one TV for us.

Would appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction! Cheers.
Boards.ie. join up and someone will point you the right way.

We've watched City games n Buskers Bar Fleet St and they've even had us on at the same time as the rags, which was interesting!

I'm in Larnaca Cyprus for the Leicester game I hope I can find a bar with it on the TV. Anybody any ideas?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.