Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What we have to do is not give room for vardy and stop mahrez to give him quick counter attacking ball. Remember last season vardy hadnt scored for 10 or more games and he suddenly scores a couple against us. They have been found out. So lets hope to not repeat the same mistake again.
My team
Ederson
Walker...stones...aderabayo...delph
Sterling...fernandinho...silva...sane
Debruyne
Jesus

Care to name those attributes that Pep demands and how Yaya fits the bill

Lightning pace and a determination not to let any player just run by him as if he’s not there?

Nope. Yaya was a great midfielder and maybe could have done a job there five years ago but he hasn’t got any pace left. Or the fire for a real fight.

Lightning pace and a determination not to let any player just run by him as if he’s not there?

Nope. Yaya was a great midfielder and maybe could have done a job there five years ago but he hasn’t got any pace left. Or the fire for a real fight.
Totally agree that Yaya should be the last person we consider playing CB against pacy fwds

Hopefully delph and/or kompany are OK so the back four can be:

Delph - Danilo/Kompany - Stones - Walker

If not then it surely has to be mangala (whom I don't think is as bad as people say) with the way Leicester play I wouldn't fancy playing yaya there or at DM if Fernandinho were to play there... I still maintain that we should have kept Kolarov for another year unless he wanted to move, as he could cover cb and lb

Delph/Danilo - Mangala - Stones - Walker

The rest pick themselves, aside from whether it be Sergio or Jesus up top, which I don't think there's much difference there ability wise so either or really (feels strange to say that about Aguero haha)

If not then it surely has to be mangala (whom I don't think is as bad as people say) with the way Leicester play I wouldn't fancy playing yaya there or at DM if Fernandinho were to play there... I still maintain that we should have kept Kolarov for another year unless he wanted to move, as he could cover cb and lb

The rest pick themselves, aside from whether it be Sergio or Jesus up top, which I don't think there's much difference there ability wise so either or really (feels strange to say that about Aguero haha)
Aleks asked to leave and pep said he doesn't keep players that don't want to be here

We did want Kolarov to stay. He asked to leave.

Mahrez played the last game for Leicester as a #10 with Gray and Albrighton wide, so they do have a threat up top. I still think we'll win, but it's certainly a potential banana skin.
Any PL game is a potential banana skin, and for me that is the beauty of the league. Play as we have and we should come away with the 3 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.