Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

That's how I would like to read it as well,but what age does he think he could go back to Argentina and still do a half decent job there.

A player of his pedigree would sooner bow out firing a few goals in,rather than have his career fizzle out so to speak.

I'd be happy with 2 more seasons personally after this one,but somert tells me inside there might only be one after this.

I think that there's a decent chance he will go without signing the extension, not particularly down to him insising on leaving, but that the srong liklihood is that we will have at least one, maybe two more strikers on the books by then as well as perhaps some kids coming through in attacking positions.

I think the extension is there as a 'wait & see'. If Serge is still playing a full part he'll stay, if not he'll go.

That's how I would like to read it as well,but what age does he think he could go back to Argentina and still do a half decent job there.

A player of his pedigree would sooner bow out firing a few goals in,rather than have his career fizzle out so to speak.

I'd be happy with 2 more seasons personally after this one,but somert tells me inside there might only be one after this.

I think it really depends on his performances and how he is feeling. If he is in good form, winning trophies, scoring goals next season he will sign the extension and that is the most likely case IMO

If he stays until 2020, he will be 32 and will still dominate in Argentina. We are talking about one of the best strikers in the world.

I think it really depends on his performances and how he is feeling. If he is in good form, winning trophies, scoring goals next season he will sign the extension and that is the most likely case IMO

If he stays until 2020, he will be 32 and will still dominate in Argentina. We are talking about one of the best strikers in the world.

I agree,he is the best in the world in my book,but I'll put this slant on it for you,if we have a few more on the books,rotating and scoring,he will leave I reckon,but will do with our blessing,the fact that he is the best in the world won't want him playing second fiddle to anyone at the age he will be by then,and who can blame him,I just hope Jesus takes over the mantle and carries on where Sergio has left off.

All if's ,but's and maybe's ,but one more after this and that'll be it I reckon

I agree,he is the best in the world in my book,but I'll put this slant on it for you,if we have a few more on the books,rotating and scoring,he will leave I reckon,but will do with our blessing,the fact that he is the best in the world won't want him playing second fiddle to anyone at the age he will be by then,and who can blame him,I just hope Jesus takes over the mantle and carries on where Sergio has left off.

All if's ,but's and maybe's ,but one more after this and that'll be it I reckon

Good points.

Well see what happens. Jesus is not ready yet to be our #1 striker but he might be next season or maybe the season after. Still very young. The competition is pushing both players to improve. Sergio has rose to the challenge, now let’s see how long he wants to keep fighting.

A testimonial where we “hand him over” to Independiente would be nice. Unveil the statue outside and rename the North Stand the “Sergio Agüero stand” at the same game.
A post season game for us, let him bow out with a full season, Renaming the stand would be great.

I'd rather wave him off on the back of a trophy laden season and 30 goals rather than in and out of the team and a goal count similar to Rashfords

How about him strolling off into the sunset after his last goal in the city shirt being the winner in the CL final next season

If he returns home before he's 34 he'll be head and shoulders above anyother forward in the league, he could still shine at 34 there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.