Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they serve to illustrate how we have a markedly different style of play to all the other teams. Admittedly it is helped that Ederson is excellent with the ball at his feet

No keeper in world football could produce the pass to Sterling away at Chelsea, including Neuer. Whilst our style certainly helps, his passing for a goalkeeper is something else.

once we win the title in march i reckon we should let him take direct free kicks. he'd be better than fake ronaldo

No keeper in world football could produce the pass to Sterling away at Chelsea, including Neuer. Whilst our style certainly helps, his passing for a goalkeeper is something else.

Maybe not shoot - but throw...

Is it the Manchester sickness? I read since years in the Redcafe that DeGea is better than Neuer - now Ederson, too? ;)

Maybe not shoot - but throw...

Is it the Manchester sickness? I read since years in the Redcafe that DeGea is better than Neuer - now Ederson, too? ;)

I think people believe that Ederson is better passing goalkeeper, whats a case that can be made.
Neuer is 07 years old and experience is important of course.
Btw, De Gea is better than Neuer imo.

I think people believe that Ederson is better passing goalkeeper, whats a case that can be made.
Neuer is 07 years old and experience is important of course.
Btw, De Gea is better than Neuer imo.
Neuer is incredible for his age. We should sign him... still got 30 years of football in him.

Superb today. Like lightning coming off his line. Eli stood and applauded at one stage in the second half.

Completely nullified the long punt over the top to Vardy, which completely nullified Leicester. Another great game where he hasn't really even made a save

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.