War

Ok, that’s enough of that bollocks! They are one of the best stage bands around and KEEP churning out quality. Edge is one of the best, most innovative guitarists of the last 20 yrs and they have grown with their audience.
Into a pile of cunts maybe yeah :-D

Nah just not for me, no time for them but they have done well for themselves considering they are to me generic rock types. Jimi Hendrix was rock, not that little gimp and his pals

Bono deserves a kicking as it is, U2 are a pot of boiling bollocks, not one of their tunes is any good.
Well that's just not true,as millions of people who adore their music will tell you.

The Joshua Tree is their best work,few albums can better it.

Well that's just not true,as millions of people who adore their music will tell you.

The Joshua Tree is their best work,few albums can better it.

While the Joshua Tree is a great album its a bit like the Rags and Dippers of music. Living on past glories..

Seen Edwin Starr twice, he lived in the North West, I think, as he loved this country.
Great song, but typically naive lyrics.

Into a pile of cunts maybe yeah :-D

Nah just not for me, no time for them but they have done well for themselves considering they are to me generic rock types. Jimi Hendrix was rock, not that little gimp and his pals
Just think they perfected the lead, bass, drums, singer thing. Some iconic riffs on each instrument and Bono’s voice has aged like a fine wine...with a few cigars!

And, what’s with that gimp thing? I have always felt like the held his left arm funny, and I know he recently had a bad accident, but is he really gimpy?? In all honesty, every time I see him, he reminds me of Punch or the Joker in a pack of cards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.