John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A solid performance but there were a few instances where he was guilty of overplaying. He did the hard work, played his way out of trouble but then he held onto the ball too long and lost it. He's full of confidence right now but he needs to be careful he doesn't become overconfident.

A solid performance but there were a few instances where he was guilty of overplaying. He did the hard work, played his way out of trouble but then he held onto the ball too long and lost it. He's full of confidence right now but he needs to be careful he doesn't become overconfident.
I thought that a couple of times he did it, his teammates were not making the right angles for his pass. Thought he played very well again.

Watched his performance for England last night,outstanding just outstanding. I know one or two on here have mentioned his style being similar to the great Frans Beckenbauer, tongue in cheek I thought. But last night I thought he was imperious. He has had his critics over the last couple of years, sometimes with justification, I can see more and more of these comparisons being made as he matures. We have a truely world class defender and I can see him becoming City’s and England’s captain for many a year to come. Well done John Stones, brilliant performance.

HEs fantastic and will be our next captain once kompany leaves and Silva retires

He’s got everything already and is only 23.

Watched his performance for England last night,outstanding just outstanding. I know one or two on here have mentioned his style being similar to the great Frans Beckenbauer, tongue in cheek I thought. But last night I thought he was imperious. He has had his critics over the last couple of years, sometimes with justification, I can see more and more of these comparisons being made as he matures. We have a truely world class defender and I can see him becoming City’s and England’s captain for many a year to come. Well done John Stones, brilliant performance.

I reckon he still has more to give. Such a talented player. As he grows in confidence and stature, he will get better and better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.