FC United Thread

Meet your 2017 winners
The M&S Energy Community Energy Fund 2017 offered community groups the chance to win a slice of £300,000 in grants to install renewable technology and energy efficiency measures.

Over 130,000 votes have now been counted and verified (thank you to everyone who voted!) and we are delighted to announce the 25 winners, including 4 judge’s prize winners. You can meet them all here.

seems lots got money not just one

Says the fan of a non league club that opened a £6.3M stadium pmsl.

Fucking clueless as well as being a Rag hiding behind another plastic club!
Yeah the vast majority of which was raised by the supporters, and the sport England / football foundation grants were only secured because of the club's previous history with community work so not sure what your point is exactly.

ask the moston juniors about the stuff that goes on at fcum about the pitch they have to play on

fcum was not built for the people of moston it was based on fans that was not happy about there club and built fcum in bury even they did not like them and i heard that fcum was looking at frog jumping the leagues and buy bury fc to merge like milton keynes don's did and bury fc kicked them out

the people of moston have not got a choice now and you say (there has been a few developments recently where there has been zero opposition) the people of moston over ruled the plans but the council still built it anyway and took it out of there hands and they had no choice in the matter maybe that way zero opposition to anything they do knowing they will just over ride them
FCUM have never tried to merge with Bury, sounds like someone is pulling your leg mate. The people of Moston didn't "overrule" anything either. As has been mentioned previously the majority were in favour, and a lot of those originally opposed have now accepted the club and even attend events at the ground. There was even an M40 4FC group set up in the local area to support the development.

Given the absolute shit-tip that Moston has become, would a relatively successful FCUM not be a good thing for the local community?

As for your work in the community, I ask via twitter how many time a year do you help the homeless people, no one would answer, once a year xmas time , and they also said that's why we need the new lighting, bullshit I help feed homeless people we go of a portable light system!ps did you have permission to use the homeless lad in the video you done for M&s I doubt it !! Rant over

FCUM have never tried to merge with Bury, sounds like someone is pulling your leg mate. The people of Moston didn't "overrule" anything either. As has been mentioned previously the majority were in favour, and a lot of those originally opposed have now accepted the club and even attend events at the ground. There was even an M40 4FC group set up in the local area to support the development.

big no vote matey
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-news/high-court-judge-to-rule-whether-697892

Residents opposed to the plans launched legal proceedings after Manchester council gave the breakaway club permission to build the ground on the site of Ronald Johnson Playing Fields last year They have now succeeded in forcing a review, which will be heard over a day and a half at Manchester’s Civil Justice Centre

yep sounds like the people of moston open there hands to welcome FCUM hahahahahahahahahaha it was a shambles and both fcum and the manchester city council went and did what they want anyway so the people of moston hope fcum rot in hell

moston and broadhurst park was my home for many years and the miners eastate was blue as there come back in my day and i would have never backed anything that lot of scum was building. even if you fool people about being built for the community bollocks the people will never back fcum never

Think they will go bust. They are like the worst collection of rags you can get. I have watched them twice - away at curzon and Trafford. A bigger collection of wankers it would be impossible to see gathered in one place. All trying far too hard to be cool and all dressed in retro Adidas with Manchester haircuts. I would imagine they all have small cocks.

Err excuse me I wear retro Adidas with a Manchester haircut (whatever that is but it was cut in Manchester) but I’m hung like a Shetland pony

Don't mix up Moston with M40.
M40 is also Miles Platting, Newton Heath, Ancoats and Collyhurst as well as Moston.
People in Moston haven't as such accepted it but they really have no fucking choice about it. Having been someone who was heavily involved in the campaign (and no, not because I was a Blue) I look back and see I (and others) wasted our time and effort. It was fait accompli from day one. You knew it, Andy Walsh (whatever happened to him!) Knew it and the council knew it. Councillor Murphy was the biggest bull shitting liar over it.

I'd be interested to know what facilities will be at the stadium that schools will use in the bar area that are not available in their schools.
Also please give examples of work done with the Moston community rather than just say it is happening. The work with the homeless at Xmas was to be applauded (and great free publicity too) but simply bussing people in and out of the area on one day of the year doesn't really solve anything.
Meanwhile your partners Moston Juniors feel more and more detached from the partnership.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.