Points of Blue Meeting

They are being much more imaginative in pricing foo/drink which has made it more affordable - 'bundles', 10% off for season tickets for tsxns over £10 and £2.50 pints. The club have obviously listened to feedback and responded, so fair play to them. Also service is much better - staff seem to be better trained and clued up. For me, the biggest thing the club could do to improve matchday is put pressure on metro/buses to improve services particularly after the game.
Oh and fix the bloody tannoy system. We are in the East Stand and cannot hear a word.
Turn the tannoy down in SS3....in fact the club could relocate 3/4 of our speakers to your area.

Turn the tannoy down in SS3....in fact the club could relocate 3/4 of our speakers to your area.
Honestly mate, Kun's presentation was just like someone yodelling down a drainpipe. I usually don't care that I can't hear but I would like to have heard that!

Honestly mate, Kun's presentation was just like someone yodelling down a drainpipe. I usually don't care that I can't hear but I would like to have heard that!
Don't doubt you mate, we have problems hearing and talking as it's just a wall of noise up there especially once you get higher than row P and upwards.

I'll hopefully be there on Monday but was visiting a friend who hasn't been well and he said he can't go as much these days as walking is a problem. I mentioned the buggy that transports people up Joe Mercer Way from the car park and he said he used that but it doesn't do the return journey after the match.

Can anyone confirm that the service only operates before games and not after?

I can confirm that the buggy does ride down after the game but they wait until after the crowd dispereses because of 'safety' reasons. Went down on my crutches instead as it was quicker.

As we are getting into the stadium earlier, I for one, miss City Square. Any chance of having it piped into the stadium?

Away tickets. Despite having been platinum since it’s inception, I’ve gone from qualifying for about half the away games 5 years ago to zero this season. Not one. And it ain’t the Supporters Club getting them. The London Branch, the largest in the country outside Manchester itself, got a grand total of 2 for Huddersfield. They’re clearly being hived off in ever greater numbers though and it’s a disgrace
Agree with that. I only seem to be able to get away tickets for cup games where we get a bigger allocation in spite of having nearly 13000 points.

Agree with that. I only seem to be able to get away tickets for cup games where we get a bigger allocation in spite of having nearly 13000 points.
I've got 15000 and I haven't had a sniff of an away ticket via that points total. I went to Bournemouth, Chelsea, Watford and WBA only by blagging tickets off other people who couldn't go. Chelsea I got a ticket through the OSC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.