Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With it being a 5 hour flight I guess the day trip will be a full 24 hours. Also it looks like it will be fucking freezing there not to mention it being not far from a war zone and the locals are notorious for football violence. With that and it probably being a dead rubber anyway you can call me a part time supporter but I might just watch this on TV at home.

With it being a 5 hour flight I guess the day trip will be a full 24 hours. Also it looks like it will be fucking freezing there not to mention it being not far from a war zone and the locals are notorious for football violence. With that and it probably being a dead rubber anyway you can call me a part time supporter but I might just watch this on TV at home.
Sounds like a freezing cold Version of napoli then.can't wait,been to kiev and dinipro loved both trips

Sounds like a freezing cold Version of napoli then.can't wait,been to kiev and dinipro loved both trips
Apart from Napoli being less than 3 hours and the outcome of the match guaranteeing qualification to the group stage. Having said all that I’m still in two minds about going to Kharkiv having had a great day in Naples in spite of it being a shithole.

Temperatures around -3 that time of year. It's actually further from a war zone than our last trip to ukraine was and in terms of football violence Kiev was an awesome place with absolutely no fear whatsoever and dirt cheap.
A million miles from what Naples was

To those that have done Ukraine before: any help regarding changing currency? Not a drinker so just looking to have enough for food.

Might just be able to do TC trip

I just drew cash out over there via cash machine for the amount you'll need for a short trip its the best way.
Meal wise in Kiev couple of years back I had a large beer and a meal think it was chicken and chips and less than a fiver all in

I just don't think the TC trip is good value. 299 to arrive at 1 pm and be whisked off to the game 6 ish. your feet wont touch the ground on leaving. so that like 5 hours to chill/ drink etc. nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.