Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What we have to do is not give room for vardy and stop mahrez to give him quick counter attacking ball. Remember last season vardy hadnt scored for 10 or more games and he suddenly scores a couple against us. They have been found out. So lets hope to not repeat the same mistake again.
My team
Ederson
Walker...stones...aderabayo...delph
Sterling...fernandinho...silva...sane
Debruyne
Jesus
Tbf two attack’s in the first five minutes n two goals- if I’m recalling the right game.

These scufflers are improving a bit & trying to play a bit more football.

They are very quick through the middle & across the front but like statues at the back.

Should have enough if we're on blob,cos we do owe them one.

1-2 CITY.

We can't afford any passivity and need to go for the kill on this one. Theirs is still one of the leagues best counters.

Hope Pep has learnt from last seasons disaster when we played them.

This will be our biggest test of the season so far, over the top in the channels counter attacking football they play could be our Achilles heel, I'm hoping we've learnt from last season.

Otamendi suspended may well be a blessing in disguise to be honest, diving in high up the pitch and leaving space in behind would be suicide against this lot, although Mangala hasn't had much game time for us this season his pace won't go amiss in this game.

This will be our biggest test of the season so far, over the top in the channels counter attacking football they play could be our Achilles heel, I'm hoping we've learnt from last season.

Otamendi suspended may well be a blessing in disguise to be honest, diving in high up the pitch and leaving space in behind would be suicide against this lot, although Mangala hasn't had much game time for us this season his pace won't go amiss in this game.

Pray Kompany is fit Mangala simply not fit for purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.