The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Is there a reason for no manchester gig ?
Ive a funny feeling he might do castlefield bowl as part of the summer in the city events

He's just being a tease.
Last time he played here he came on at about 815 the place was a third empty.

Second night last night and managed to blag my way down from middle to back of the Hollywood Bowl to the third row of seats!
Never been so close up in my life.
Had a great night and then went to the Pig and Whistle for a Smiths Disco....got in the hotel at 3am.
Off to LAX now and back in work in Tampa in the morning..... Been an amazing week and have funny pictures to post maybe tomorrow when back home.

Second night last night and managed to blag my way down from middle to back of the Hollywood Bowl to the third row of seats!
Never been so close up in my life.
Had a great night and then went to the Pig and Whistle for a Smiths Disco....got in the hotel at 3am.
Off to LAX now and back in work in Tampa in the morning..... Been an amazing week and have funny pictures to post maybe tomorrow when back home.

Glad to hear that you had such a great time.
Obviously the highlight of your week would have been meeting that ruggedly handsome, Manc exile aka Hollywood Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.