Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was walking unaided ~2 weeks after ACL surgery. Then running after 3 months, playing tennis after 6, and probably back to full pelt after 9. Generally it is risky to return until at least 7-8 months have passed. That would put him at end April/early May. Physioroom has him returning on Apr 18 - sounds optimistic to me and I would say there is no chance of any earlier.

Though Mendy will have what you might call an enhanced physio regime - oxygen treatment, underwater exercise etc. All that will speed up his recovery time. I don't doubt they gave you a physio regime but I suspect you would have recovered sooner if you'd had City's treatment facilities available to you!

Though Mendy will have what you might call an enhanced physio regime - oxygen treatment, underwater exercise etc. All that will speed up his recovery time. I don't doubt they gave you a physio regime but I suspect you would have recovered sooner if you'd had City's treatment facilities available to you!

Yes agreed, but, my wild fantasies aside, I'm not playing competitive football which (along with Tennis) is among the highest stresses on an ACL. Look back at anyone with that injury (Gundogan included) and it is always 9 months minimum.

I am watching the highlights of the dippers game,he was fantastic,such a shame he got this injury

He was superb offensively that day but it is no coincidence that it was Otamendi's worst performance of the season. He left him horribly exposed at times defensively until Mane went off.

It shows how well we are playing now because Delph just doesn't get up the pitch like he does so we have had to change the style a little to accommodate the change. Delph has played really well defensively though and proved me wrong as I didn't think he would be good enough week in week out.

He was superb offensively that day but it is no coincidence that it was Otamendi's worst performance of the season. He left him horribly exposed at times defensively until Mane went off.

It shows how well we are playing now because Delph just doesn't get up the pitch like he does so we have had to change the style a little to accommodate the change. Delph has played really well defensively though and proved me wrong as I didn't think he would be good enough week in week out.
Mendy would have been following team orders and following the coaches tactics against Liverpool. Otamendi didn't get exposed because Mendy is shit at defending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.