Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he didn't. He left for a better, more senior job. Just as you and I would do.
Not sure he's better paid at the Inde and although a more senior role, than at the Telegraph, it happened at the same time as the Telegraph outsourced a lot of the work he used to do. He replaced Ian Hebert when the inde went online and cut costs substantially.
https://www.sportsjournalists.co.uk/journalism-news/liew-new-chief-sports-reporter-of-indy/

I like him because he didn't toe the Rags/Dipper/Arse/Other-London-club party line to the exclusion of others.

Last edited:
Interestingly Ogden also got the push / jumped (you decide) at the Telegrah as the Telegragh wanted a Manchester football journalist who would do City as well as Utd - but without the angst/hatred against City (far to many complaints from our media team to various editors so I'm told) whilst still pushing the Utd party line.
The new guy, James Ducker, occasionally gets fed exclusive City stories as a result.
The moral of the story being our media team actually does stuff and why I've stopped criticising them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.