Champions League cup scheme

What’s the usual fare for a Thomas Cook European away day without stopping over? Never entertained it as prefer to visit the local area and stop over whenever I’ve been to an away CL, which I’ve not been able to do for a few years as my work diary is booked up when the fixtures come out.

But fingers crossed the final is a different story

This is the first season that Tommy Cook has done it, both without overnight stops. The two so far have been well organised. Emily and her mate (forget his name) are on hand to make sure you know where to book in and get on the bus at the other end. They drop you in the centre and collect you before the match, they then pick you up and get you to the airport. They do not take your money until the club confirm you have a ticket, no ticket no seat. I have done my own travel prior to this year and this year done Tommys.
If, I said IF we get to the final and if the prices for doing it yourself are stupid I hope they step in with loads of planes and get people there................... and if you want, back.

TC day trip for Shaktar is priced at £299 - no reason why the price for a final in Kiev should be any different. In fact given the demand it should be cheaper and maybe the club would subsidise the cost as well

TC day trip for Shaktar is priced at £299 - no reason why the price for a final in Kiev should be any different. In fact given the demand it should be cheaper and maybe the club would subsidise the cost as well

I doubt it, due to the demand it will probably be a good opportunity for TC to make a lot of profit.

I doubt it, due to the demand it will probably be a good opportunity for TC to make a lot of profit.
Then maybe Spike and others can be less greedy and everyone goes with them and it leaves TC with egg on their faces.

They'll bump it up and use lack of aircraft as the finals in the holiday season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.