FC United Thread

It's monitored to make sure provisions to prevent any potential issues remain in place. Thankfully we've never had any such issues and hopefully never will.
You have had such issues or I wouldn't have been to 3 previous meeting about them and have just had a provisional date through this morning from Daniel Chadwick for a 4th meeting to discuss these issues that you keep saying don't exist seems your not as fully in the know as you seem to suggest you are ;)

NorthManc7 is not backing down a true FCUM fan that will be watching the united game vs newcastle on his skysports dish and box

Would you like me tto post the youtube clip of the 20 or so brave members of the club risking their lives against 3 Leeds fans in Chorley last season?
Knock yourself out. Not sure how a handful of Leeds idiots detouring from Bolton away to cause bother in Chorley will detract from what I said mind.

Haha money grabbing, otherwise known as raising a shed load of money whilst applying for grant funding that all clubs who are building their own ground utilise to help towards financing the development because those options are available. Just because city didn't have to do it doesn't make it invalid.

The whole 'club' is invalid. Set up by a bunch of sulky twats, claiming they will be doing it the ''right'' way .... and sold their soul the second Sky came knocking ..... just like the 'big utd', hypocrites as always. Hope they sink and sink.

Knock yourself out. Not sure how a handful of Leeds idiots detouring from Bolton away to cause bother in Chorley will detract from what I said mind.

How's your radio commentator Swampy doing these days? Did he ever get round to pitching up in a tree on the green field site Pallet Park was built on to protest against the building of your stadium? I mean, him being an avid animal rights activist for many years it's the first thing he would've done if any other club was intending to build a football stadium there, yet when it came to his beloved FC Scum he mysteriously abandoned all those principles he's held for so long.

Probably the same reason why no club just randomly decides to fuck off on the back of someone on the Internet suggesting it ;) Perhaps I'll put it forward as a resolution at the next GM and see how many are onboard with the idea.
You have completely misunderstood my sentiments ... I was referring to their fans and yourself in particular.

He's fine, not abusive and in fact I feel he genuinely feels the club is on the right tracks and doing everything the way it should be done (whatever that means)

However he has sidestepped (or ignored) repeated comments about certain individuals trousering club money and serving themselves rather than servicing members.
I do feel the club is on the right tracks yeah. I don't think we get everything right though, we balls up occasionally and plenty of votes have gone against my personal preference but that's democracy. With thousands of owners there's not a chance everyone is going to have the same opinion on everything but the majority always wins out. The club does a hell of a lot of things right though.

I'm not going to discuss unfounded allegations on an Internet forum, if you have the proof and you feel inclined then tell the relevant bodies and let them do their jobs. From the club's point of view we have auditors in place to make sure the books add up and financial reports get released to members frequently which the more accountant minded members can scrutinise to their heart's content whether online or in person at AGMs.

I do feel the club is on the right tracks yeah. I don't think we get everything right though, we balls up occasionally and plenty of votes have gone against my personal preference but that's democracy. With thousands of owners there's not a chance everyone is going to have the same opinion on everything but the majority always wins out. The club does a hell of a lot of things right though.

I'm not going to discuss unfounded allegations on an Internet forum, if you have the proof and you feel inclined then tell the relevant bodies and let them do their jobs. From the club's point of view we have auditors in place to make sure the books add up and financial reports get released to members frequently which the more accountant minded members can scrutinise to their heart's content whether online or in person at AGMs.
Why have you suddenly decided to become active on this forum? Genuine question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.