Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump thinks 'clean coal' is coal that has been washed after being mined, this is not a joke, he seriously believes that's what it means.

Trump thinks 'clean coal' is coal that has been washed after being mined, this is not a joke, he seriously believes that's what it means.

Every time that Iranian nuclear speech comes up I'm floored. If he read that back would he even know what he was trying to say?

I have stopped reading about Trump.. The US population deserve everything that comes their way after voting this **** in

I watched his environment spokesperson being quizzed by a panel... fuck me... the whole leadership team are appalling
In fairness, he lost the popular vote by 3,000,000. I'm not saying he doesn't reflect bad on us, I'm just saying that we probably don't deserved him.

In fairness, he lost the popular vote by 3,000,000. I'm not saying he doesn't reflect bad on us, I'm just saying that we probably don't deserved him.

You voted him in............... I know the electoral system is strange over there and on votes cast he lost but a lot of people believed in the guy... that's unbelievable

Who'd have thought that the Simpsons were twinned with Nostradamus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.