Citizens away match screening @ Legends Lounge

Thought I was the only one that cringed at the borderline weak humour I heard when passing city square, the guy might be ok himself but the attempt to mock every fan interviewed isn't good.

I'm not against a good piss take joke at all, but all he does is give out a weak insult just because he can and has a microphone.

Is there a link that doesn't go through Twitter? Our website really is shit. I can't find it anywhere..

How do you work out it not good value when the tickets are free and you have never been to one

With the tickets being free this looks to be something different, the ones iv had emails for included meals and drinks for a cost that I felt wasn’t good value , obviously this is free and good value, unless you want to have a drink and food then I’m guessing it will be stadium pricing if not more; which in my opinion wouldn’t be good value.. very good of the club to do it for free along with all the other stuff they put on which iv used in the past like training days for me lad and the weekend football camp in the academy, I imagine the club might not even cover there costs to run it.

I do wonder how they get to braudcast the game and how they get around the 3pm Saturday rule about showing games, can’t see them using a WiFi dodgy stream

With the tickets being free this looks to be something different, the ones iv had emails for included meals and drinks for a cost that I felt wasn’t good value , obviously this is free and good value, unless you want to have a drink and food then I’m guessing it will be stadium pricing if not more; which in my opinion wouldn’t be good value.. very good of the club to do it for free along with all the other stuff they put on which iv used in the past like training days for me lad and the weekend football camp in the academy, I imagine the club might not even cover there costs to run it.

I do wonder how they get to braudcast the game and how they get around the 3pm Saturday rule about showing games, can’t see them using a WiFi dodgy stream

If you speak how you type I bet you are really posh.

Just done it via Twitter said I booked 2 tickets how do I know I have got them do you get any conformation?

The confirmation is under My Rewards on your profile when you log in to the Citizens page. I guess then they will send the tickets out to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.