Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get everyone reporting back safely, still a lot playing internationals this week. Mangala might have to play, for shop window if nothing else. If he plays well, happy days, get rid in the January sales
We are not going to let anyone go in jan,he is cover whether we like it or not

I think if we start well we can get a positive result. Yeah Vardy on the counter will be there danger man. Mangala or Kompany coming in will have a tricky day but i have faith in both to do a job. Honestly feel we have too much going forward if everyone is fit. were worried about our defence. My God Leicester players must be shitting it thinking about trying to stop our attackers.

And before Burnley

And before Napoli

I think Tolmie is one of those struggling to get to grips with the early success this season, hes been predicting a slip up for weeks.

Well, you know how the internet works. Keep saying the same thing enough and eventually you'll be proven right I guess :)

Which pubs will City fans be in before making our way to the King Power on Saturday?

The Hind, is one I have been in after the game. I want one with the Arsenal game on, real ale, a nice spot of lunch, and some friendly gals behind the bar.If it's happy hour all the better.

I think Leicester will well remember how they beat us in their championship winning season. Defend for their lives and then hit us with sucker punches, and with Vardy's pace and Mangala at the back, that has to be a concern. We need to be just a bit more cautious I think and definitely not leave Mangala exposed. Delph had better be on defensive duty, not marauding up the pitch so much I think.

I noticed the shift against Arsenal, the usual moans and groans turned into encouragement towards Raz, it was nice to witness and a sign of people realising what we are seeing!!
Yeah, I really enjoyed the atmosphere at the Arsenal game. Much livelier than usual. It must have been all that cheap beer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.