iconic shirt number

been a blue a long long time as Im quite old now, and struggle to bring to mind a consistent run of City greats in the same numbered shirt. Iconic players for me are Colin Bell (8) Dave Watson (5 I think?) Kinki (cant remember, was he a 10?) Zabba (but he's internally iconic, not recognised by other club supporters, and I think he had more than 1 number in his time here) and so it goes.....Guess what I'm saying in a roundabout sort of way is....no, sorry

Besides, we have always been more about the team than about single glory hunting twats

Yeah the rag number 7 has been worn by such club legends as Depay, Valencia and Di Maria. Also, when the number 11 that was worn by the STD petri dish was passed on, they made this hilarious announcement like it was big news:

c0bf39ec792e9aec650b8dbc191460a0--man-united-manchester-united.jpg

Haha, that turned out well.

I’d rather us not have one, fucks me off hearing about the pressure of the famous number 7 shirt and United and Liverpool or the iconic Newcastle number 9, them days have gone with the squad numbers etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.