West Ham 2017/18

I’m sure the opinions on Moyes would be slightly more generous had he not gone to Old Trafford
Whilst that would normally be true, in his time with Everton he was truly disliked by city fans as he didn’t half spout a lot of bollocks about us. As a side issue, you might be fondly remembering the beautiful football played by Sam, in the not too distant future!

I’m not over excited about it , but Slav was definately taking us down so I would have taken any change - we have a good squad, if Moyes and Pearce can just get them to work harder I think we’ll be ok.

I hope so but I fear the worst.

Edit: and anywhere but West Ham I would be hoping Moyes got no points at all, even before he went to the swamp.

I’m sure the opinions on Moyes would be slightly more generous had he not gone to Old Trafford
Tbf, Moyes was already very unpopular with City fans from his Everton days, although opinions on his managerial skills would certainly have been higher had he not been pretty ordinary at United (and then poor at Sociedad, and then a complete disaster at Sunderland). Hopefully, for your sake, he's learned something from his recent experiences and won't throw in the towel before the team's even kicked a ball on his watch.

Tbf, Moyes was already very unpopular with City fans from his Everton days, although opinions on his managerial skills would certainly have been higher had he not been pretty ordinary at United (and then poor at Sociedad, and then a complete disaster at Sunderland). Hopefully, for your sake, he's learned something from his recent experiences and won't throw in the towel before the team's even kicked a ball on his watch.

Fair enough, always thought Moyes at Everton was pretty respected generally.

Chosen. You forgot chosen. How the fucketty-fuck-fuck could you forget chosen? He was chosen by the almost saintly Sir Pisscan of Govan himself FFS.
Just to be clear: Moyes is a chosen, clueless, bug eyed fucker. End of.
I stand corrected sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.