Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

When Maureen wanted to leave chelski he made more and more outrageous claims in the press so that the club had no option but to find his position untenable and sack him.

It sounds like whinger is trying the same approach. Doesn't want to quit after all these years but knows he has to go because he can't cut it any more. Quite sad really.

This seems pretty significant to me. Why on earth aren't the PFA defending one of their members who has had his integrity publicly, and unjustly, questioned?

He will stand up for you if you are barton attacking people or a player getting done for drink driving,the silence from him and the fa is deafening,play for us and you can forget getting supported by the powers that be,it stinks

Win-win Sat now, either Spurs drop points or this fuck rat loses another game!!

Agreed. No fan of Spurs historically, or currently as a recent rival, but vinegar face does drive me bananas to the point I'd actually like to see Spurs win if my preferred result of a draw doesn't happen.

Actually for me 0-0 with a few yellows and a red or two....but above all , and sweetly, a denied goal for the Tarquins.....just watch vinegar face meltdown , pt 2....

We can lick his salty, vinegary tears ..!

This seems pretty significant to me. Why on earth aren't the PFA defending one of their members who has had his integrity publicly, and unjustly, questioned?

Would be interesting to see their response if Sterling lodged a formal complaint against Wenger.

No fan of Taylor but he has already commented personally on the Wenger incident and supported Raheem just not commented to Mullock who sounds like he is being a bit precious. Just like he supported him with the sending off against Bournemouth and when he chose to talk to us and consider moving from Liverpool.

On the plus side of all this Raheem has been vindicated, universally supported in the media and it may actually work in his favour as individuals may be more sympathetic in future towards him.

Last edited:
No fan of Taylor but he has already commented personally on the Wenger incident and supported Raheem just not commented to Mullock who sounds like he is being a bit precious. Just like he supported him with the sending off against Bournemouth and when he chose to talk to us and consider moving from Liverpool.

On the plus side of all this Raheem has been vindicated, universally supported in the media and it may actually work in his favour as individuals may be more sympathetic in future towards him.

Care to share the comments. I haven't seen them in print anywhere.

I think 'universally vindicated' is an ever so slight exaggeration frank

A number of ex-pros came out in his defence, notably on MOTD, but the continued airing of whinger's views has been the overwhelming narrative for over a week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.