Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking that reasonable republicans will step up and do what's right for their party and the country but it hasn't happened. Next month when Alabamans elect a pedophile to the US Senate it could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. This same guy pulled out a gun at a campaign rally and that actually won him the primary, the republican governor of Alabama said she'd still vote for him today. It scares the hell out of me that there's no depth to the republican party's disgusting nature.

Emails between DT Junior and Assange have been leaked.

Assange pushes the Russian 'hacked' Podesta emails to the Trump team. 15 mins later Trump Snr tweets about them.

I keep thinking that reasonable republicans will step up and do what's right for their party and the country but it hasn't happened. Next month when Alabamans elect a pedophile to the US Senate it could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. This same guy pulled out a gun at a campaign rally and that actually won him the primary, the republican governor of Alabama said she'd still vote for him today. It scares the hell out of me that there's no depth to the republican party's disgusting nature.

Hey buckshot. What's your view on Bush senior's groping allegations. He hasnt denied them as far as i can tell? Is this big news in the US. I imagine it would be if they were about Trump?

Hey buckshot. What's your view on Bush senior's groping allegations. He hasnt denied them as far as i can tell? Is this big news in the US. I imagine it would be if they were about Trump?
There were allegations against Trump, they were based on the fact that he admitted to groping women and then multiple women came forward and corroborated his claims.

As far as Bush goes, that's how some old guys treat women so I think he probably did it.

Yeah after I commented I then watched the whole episode. His comments regarding Trump’s three main technique are funny, accurate and petrifying.

I believe when I called Trump nothing but a troll earlier on in the thread, someone (not you) thought I'd oversimplified it. I don't think I did. And I reiterate that why he won the election -- he won the vote of those looking to troll the "system." Internet chatrooms -- the lack of consequences for one's comments and the anonymity offered by them -- made his election possible.

I believe when I called Trump nothing but a troll earlier on in the thread, someone (not you) thought I'd oversimplified it. I don't think I did. And I reiterate that why he won the election -- he won the vote of those looking to troll the "system." Internet chatrooms -- the lack of consequences for one's comments and the anonymity offered by them -- made his election possible.
Three things:

- Notning you say is true, he’s not a troll and anybody who calls him one is a liar (I need you to ignore the fact that he called himself one)
- What about Benghazi? What about Harvey Weinstein?
- You are stupid and ugly and everybody hates you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.