Pablo Zabaleta

Hopefully they will be relegated and he can retire into our back room team or preferably as some kind of youth coach, where he can instil them with fight and desire and what it means to be a City player.

What an absolute legend, mind I doubt WetSpam fans are overjoyed at it lol
I think he'll want to keep playing,hopefully someone will pick him up

Hopefully they will be relegated and he can retire into our back room team or preferably as some kind of youth coach, where he can instil them with fight and desire and what it means to be a City player.

What an absolute legend, mind I doubt WetSpam fans are overjoyed at it lol
Great post...We love Zaba and he loves us....bring him home as a defence coach

Hopefully its a bit like the VVD City shirt a joke amongst the players.

Otherwise it was a stupid thing to do particularly considering the circumstances around the club at the minute.

When Zaba (& Joe) come back for the match on 3rd December I shall be leaving my great-granddaughter's 5th birthday party early. I've been given permission by my granddaughter as she knows my love for the Zabman!! Once a Blue always a Blue, the Zabman a City legend. Can't miss his return. :-)

When Zaba (& Joe) come back for the match on 3rd December I shall be leaving my great-granddaughter's 5th birthday party early. I've been given permission by my granddaughter as she knows my love for the Zabman!! Once a Blue always a Blue, the Zabman a City legend. Can't miss his return. :-)

Joe Hart may be at the stadium, but he won't be playing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.