If Mourinho was at City....

A lot of shite along the lines off "I would bin my season ticket off"

No you wouldn't. Did you bin it under Pearce? Or more recently Mancini was boring when he first came in, did you bin it off then? It might be dull, boring to watch but I imagine not one person would give up their ticket and would carry on supporting us as normal. Just thank our lucky stars he isn't our manager

I think a better question is how far clear would we be of them if that bitter old Scottish fucker was still in charge there? Not 8 points anyway.
I think at least 8 points. Football has really evolved in the last few years and I don't think GPC could cut it now, he knew he had to throw the towel in and was extremely lucky to get the last title. I watched a 3-3 draw between Dippers and scumbags from 1994 on Sky the other day, my god the standard was shite.

What worked for the likes of Mourinho and Moyes a few seasons ago, doesn't work against the far more technically superior coaches that there are now.

A lot of shite along the lines off "I would bin my season ticket off"

No you wouldn't. Did you bin it under Pearce? Or more recently Mancini was boring when he first came in, did you bin it off then? It might be dull, boring to watch but I imagine not one person would give up their ticket and would carry on supporting us as normal. Just thank our lucky stars he isn't our manager

Actually no, I have given it thought over a number of years, and I would not go if he was manager. I would still support the club as I have donefor over 50 years. I dislike him immensely as a person, and would hate him even more as he parked a bus at Rotherham..

Actually no, I have given it thought over a number of years, and I would not go if he was manager. I would still support the club as I have donefor over 50 years. I dislike him immensely as a person, and would hate him even more as he parked a bus at Rotherham..

I don't believe anyone who would to be honest, Utd fans didn't like him, they love him now. Utd fans sing about 20 times, playing football the positive way. His park the bus tactics doesn't bother them. Don't want him, just don't think people would stop going as being suggested. I remember a home derby under Mancini, we drew 0-0 it was vile to watch. As the home team we should have at least made an attempt to have a shot. A few days after we drew 0-0 at home to Birmingham too, thrilling ey.

I don't believe anyone who would to be honest, Utd fans didn't like him, they love him now. Utd fans sing about 20 times, playing football the positive way. His park the bus tactics doesn't bother them. Don't want him, just don't think people would stop going as being suggested. I remember a home derby under Mancini, we drew 0-0 it was vile to watch. As the home team we should have at least made an attempt to have a shot. A few days after we drew 0-0 at home to Birmingham too, thrilling ey.

Surely it depends on how principled an individual is. I know some that have binned it off in recent years because they feel the club have lost touch with the fans, they didn't want to bin it off but the principles they have made them feel obliged to. Same thing would happen here with some.

Maureen is a **** though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.