JFK CIA and Cuba

The CIA are the biggest terrorists on the planet. They are literally Al Qaeda. Then you have the western trained/backed propaganda crew called the white helmets, the saviours of these conflicts, pulling kids out of rubble for the cameras(well, when the camera crew is ready they pull kids out of rubble). They've been getting called out for years but people are either not arsed that their own Governments do these things or they cry 'tin foil hat' while believing everything they see on our news. the very same shit they WANT you to believe. It's sad that people are more fussed about what they'll be getting on their new rip-off iPhones than the deliberate murder around our planet of targets that will either stir shit up(the middle east) or for political gain. Sad really.
Its a reason they keep files hidden for so many years, so the people responsible are either dead by the time the public get to know(see the sex cases involving our media'/police / political figures etc etc), or as it happened years ago people have lost interest(see false flags).

Oh and this Cuba thing was known a while back but again, people chose not to give a fuck.

The CIA are the biggest terrorists on the planet. They are literally Al Qaeda. Then you have the western trained/backed propaganda crew called the white helmets, the saviours of these conflicts, pulling kids out of rubble for the cameras(well, when the camera crew is ready they pull kids out of rubble). They've been getting called out for years but people are either not arsed that their own Governments do these things or they cry 'tin foil hat' while believing everything they see on our news. the very same shit they WANT you to believe. It's sad that people are more fussed about what they'll be getting on their new rip-off iPhones than the deliberate murder around our planet of targets that will either stir shit up(the middle east) or for political gain. Sad really.
Its a reason they keep files hidden for so many years, so the people responsible are either dead by the time the public get to know(see the sex cases involving our media'/police / political figures etc etc), or as it happened years ago people have lost interest(see false flags).

Oh and this Cuba thing was known a while back but again, people chose not to give a fuck.
Have you any proof for the list of things you claim they are guilty of? I'm not saying they didn't do what you say, but it seems like a conspiracy theorists wet dream.

There lies the problem. With conspiracy nuts, they claim everything making the situation worse because they tend to include 9/11, Kennedy, Diana, The Moon Landings, chemtrails and every other thing that has ever happened to show a conspiracy.

This clouds the issues and if I were a Member of the Iluminati I would start these rumours to out so much shit out there that it's hard to know. Now I'm not saying that happens because I don't believe in the Iluminati, but a complete lack of any tangible proof for any, and I mean any claim surely is to blame for most thinking, the view and belief in conspiracy makes certain people accept shit that fits their beliefs.

It's easy to make claims it's a bit harder to prove them. The rin lies your problem with the people. They are pickled in conspiracy after conspiracy without a real shred of evidence.

If blame is to be apportioned then look at these sites where it seems cults just live to join dots that do not match up.

Conspiracy is like a religion to some and like religion, they end up seeing what they want to see and more damaging, ignoring every explanation if it isn't theirs.

That's why people are fucjed off and confused.

The boy who cried wolf comes to mind with these guys. And, until they stop making claims and start making a real case they play into the hands of everyone who benefits from confusion.

How many of the conspiracies do you believe are true?

Have you any proof for the list of things you claim they are guilty of? I'm not saying they didn't do what you say, but it seems like a conspiracy theorists wet dream.

There lies the problem. With conspiracy nuts, they claim everything making the situation worse because they tend to include 9/11, Kennedy, Diana, The Moon Landings, chemtrails and every other thing that has ever happened to show a conspiracy.

This clouds the issues and if I were a Member of the Iluminati I would start these rumours to out so much shit out there that it's hard to know. Now I'm not saying that happens because I don't believe in the Iluminati, but a complete lack of any tangible proof for any, and I mean any claim surely is to blame for most thinking, the view and belief in conspiracy makes certain people accept shit that fits their beliefs.

It's easy to make claims it's a bit harder to prove them. The rin lies your problem with the people. They are pickled in conspiracy after conspiracy without a real shred of evidence.

If blame is to be apportioned then look at these sites where it seems cults just live to join dots that do not match up.

Conspiracy is like a religion to some and like religion, they end up seeing what they want to see and more damaging, ignoring every explanation if it isn't theirs.

That's why people are fucjed off and confused.

The boy who cried wolf comes to mind with these guys. And, until they stop making claims and start making a real case they play into the hands of everyone who benefits from confusion.

How many of the conspiracies do you believe are true?

bit like the media against city thread ,if some people didn't post complete bollox then the media biased thread might have a point

The news seem to also be reporting the plight of the Rohingya people with up to a million refugees, child trafficking, rape and genocide .. Can you tell us the CIA involvement in all this or is it all ‘’made up shit ?’’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.