United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very odd isn't it, you would have thought a hamstring strain would have fully healed by now. He's not even returned to the UK for training as far as I know and keeps flouncing around the world while he should be resting.
it's almost as if there is a reason to keep him away from the rest of the squad and facilities for a while, maybe they don't want him there for some reason? Maybe they are worried he may be too big to get through the toilet window :)

who knows.
or maybe he failed a test and isn't allowed to play.
as you say, who knows.

Very odd isn't it, you would have thought a hamstring strain would have fully healed by now. He's not even returned to the UK for training as far as I know and keeps flouncing around the world while he should be resting.
it's almost as if there is a reason to keep him away from the rest of the squad and facilities for a while, maybe they don't want him there for some reason? Maybe they are worried he may be too big to get through the toilet window :)

who knows.
Something seems dodgy about this doesn't it. I had a click on redcafe myself before and saw nothing but stuff about how he attended some awards and knows a thousand handshakes, everything but footy stuff. It is laughable and i treat it for what it is, a load of old cobblers, he is in the dog house or Mourinho has simply had a funny turn and cba with his bollocks. It feels like he has been told to go home and "we will call you" kind of thing, i may be wrong but the fella was only supposed to be out a few weeks at most.

This could be one of those stories you hear about in 5 years where it turns out he fucked up behind the scenes and Jose gave him the cold shoulder.

Something seems dodgy about this doesn't it. I had a click on redcafe myself before and saw nothing but stuff about how he attended some awards and knows a thousand handshakes, everything but footy stuff. It is laughable and i treat it for what it is, a load of old cobblers, he is in the dog house or Mourinho has simply had a funny turn and cba with his bollocks. It feels like he has been told to go home and "we will call you" kind of thing, i may be wrong but the fella was only supposed to be out a few weeks at most.

This could be one of those stories you hear about in 5 years where it turns out he fucked up behind the scenes and Jose gave him the cold shoulder.

Dodgy as a sample gone wrong and kept hush hush with this so called injury.

Anyone think pogba is on one of them secret drug bans being covered up with his hamstrings injury?

Anyone think pogba is on one of them secret drug bans being covered up with his hamstrings injury?
Beginning to wonder is there more to this than we are getting to hear,have any of the media picked up on his absence it seems far far longer than what was anticipated unless he’s had a setback,just seems very strange ..

who knows.

I do hope so, add a six month ban for being excessively obnoxious?

Beginning to wonder is there more to this than we are getting to hear,have any of the media picked up on his absence it seems far far longer than what was anticipated unless he’s had a setback,just seems very strange ..

I was talking to a United fan in the pub two weeks ago and hen said Pogba is expected back in January. Something to do with the hamstring being torn away from whatever it is it’s supposed to be attached to

I was talking to a United fan in the pub two weeks ago and hen said Pogba is expected back in January. Something to do with the hamstring being torn away from whatever it is it’s supposed to be attached to
Hmmm interesting could well be something in that,keeping it out of the press as his injury is now worse than first thought,fuck me I wonder if he’s been hanging out with some of our players..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.