West Ham 2017/18

Is that with the benefit of hindsight you talking.

I remember when he was given the caretaker job at city. We had a decent run. All said yes give him a chance.

What a joke that was. We create or score more goals now in one game than we did under him in a season
It's all hindsight really isn't it, never liked him , hard man bullshitter & the closest I ever came to packing it all in , was at his last game at Spurs & swore if he was still here the next season I wouldn't be....even Alan Ball didn't take me to the brink lol.
The West Ham fans deserve better & like we did will support him ,cross their fingers & hope it works out, fear the worst for them though.

Is that with the benefit of hindsight you talking.

I remember when he was given the caretaker job at city. We had a decent run. All said yes give him a chance.

What a joke that was. We create or score more goals now in one game than we did under him in a season

That’s because you had Paul Dickov, Darius Vassel and Samaras

Now you have Aguero, Jesus, Sane, Sterling. List goes on.

I used to make a fortune on both teams to score - no in our home games.
Appropriate thread to put this on (well, a tenuous link).
The season Pearce was in charge of us, I only missed one home match, against Wet Spam (there's the link!), as I was in Majorca.
We won 2 - 0, with Samaras getting both goals. I therefore missed 20% of our home league goals that season!

Good luck to Wet Spam, and all who sail in her - they'll need it with the new management team.

I met Pearce once when he was at City and you couldn't meet a nicer bloke. He was superb player at club and international level. But as a coach/manager he was a disaster. One of the worst we have had (and God knows we have had some real clowns like Ball and Clarke) The comments he makes on the radio and TV about football are absurd. He makes Mike Bassett look like Pep. Him and Moyes will destroy West Ham.

I've lived in east london for 20 plus years now, got a lot of WHU mates.
Proper club & proper supporters, they remind me of us before the takeover,I dread to think what Moyes will do to them, hopefully keep them up and then get somebody decent in, but that board............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.