FC United Thread

Do you honestly expect the club to release minutes of every single board meeting that takes place? Oh wait hang on that's literally what happens so yeah actually I do receive minutes of every meeting :) I can also go to every board meeting if I choose to, not bad right? The things you learn eh ;) Don't just assume I'm full of bull, I realise that level of transparency is pretty much non existent at football clubs so you can be forgiven :)

Not that it matters one jot to this conversation but just prior to the "I'll deal with it" quote he said this:

“Yes, there is a block of those that currently have a massive debt, and I’m looking at ways that we could reduce that, ameliorate that, lengthen the period of paying it off, or some other means of reducing that debt burden.”

“I don’t have the simple answer for it yet - I don’t think anybody would expect me to, because this election was called unexpectedly; we had two weeks to prepare all this - but I’m very well aware of that problem,”

So yeah it was pretty obvious what he meant, even someone as simple as me can figure that one out ;)
You really don't answer any questions do you. Bored with you now

They've got no history. How many trophies have they won ? Lots and lots of empty seats. No class. Council Ground. We paid for it with our taxes.
Why do I feel arrogant, smarmy and thick at this moment in time ?

He’s probably too busy stripping pallets
Or maybe busy watching live football ;)
You really don't answer any questions do you. Bored with you now
Literally did on the previous page, not that I'm obliged to sift through all your posts, things to do an all that. You all ignored mine a few pages back anyway.
For a bit of light relief Fcum are losing 2-0 on 45 mins at home tonight.
Never write off FCUM, we're pretty good at coming back from the dead late in the game. Have to wait a bit longer for that light relief ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.