International Matches | November 9th - 16th

WqQ3Q1.gif

Two hoddle comments showing the class of the England side

"If we could just string 3 passes together"

"If dier could pass one forward we might get in their half"

Been a terrible game in all honesty. Brazil, for all their possession have no real penetration and England, well they’re just shite from the midfield onwards. I mean, Jesse fucking Lingard? Really?

Goddle and Clive have been like 2 paedos tonight. One of them should go and ask Rashford for his number.
Thay are not far behind the FA in representing everything that is wrong and outdated with the national team. Dogshite commentary.

Jesus that was shit by Ireland but fully expected if you cant pass the ball and hold onto the ball then you dont deserve to play at any major championships. O Neill should walk after that shambles its just bad he has no plan b or c never mind a plan a. All of our players should be ashamed for that preformance and the game against Serbia earlier in the group we lack the bottle and players to do it and more so the manager too.

Ericksens hat trick was absoulutely amazing took his goals really really well. I think they will be surprising a few teams at the World Cup but it was a chance lost big time and at home to be beaten 5-1 fuck me sideways that is totally fucked up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.