Aguero's "Dizzy Spell" at Half Time during Friendly

So according to bluemoon he had a dizzy spell in Russia and went to a hospital in Africa he is fine except for contracting the deadly disease from liposuction which he got from wearing a seatbelt in his Amsterdam crash which was caused by Messi telling him he's joining city next season am i reading this correctly

Oh he might of hit his head after scoring also

So according to bluemoon he had a dizzy spell in Russia and went to a hospital in Africa he is fine except for contracting the deadly disease from liposuction which he got from wearing a seatbelt in his Amsterdam crash which was caused by Messi telling him he's joining city next season am i reading this correctly
There are also the rumours of Putin meddling in the Argentinian selection.

Dizziness caused by lower Blood Pressure than normal apparantly. Most likely cause is still be a virus of sone sort. Very common for top athletes.

Ever thought of becoming a journalist for the Sun?

Dizziness caused by lower Blood Pressure than normal apparantly. Most likely cause is still be a virus of sone sort. Very common for top athletes.
njr4.jpg

There is a nasty bug going around at the minute..

And it’s very hot in Russia in November summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.