2 games in 3/4 days

Leicester:
-------------Ederson
Walker Kompany Stones Delph
----------Fernandinho
-------De Bruyne Silva
----Sterling G.Jesus Sane

Bravo, Danilo, Mangala, Toure, Gundogan, Bernardo, Aguero/Zinchenko

Hopefully Kompany is fit to help deal with Vardy. Hopefully Kun is ok to feature too.

Feyenoord:
--------------Ederson
Danilo Stones Otamendi Zinchenko
-----------Fernandinho
------De Bruyne Gundogan
---Bernardo Aguero Sterling

Bravo, Walker, Mangala/Tosin, Toure, Foden, Sane, G.Jesus

We still need to win this game to make sure we top the group but get Manga/Tosin, Toure and Foden on for Stones, Dinho and KDB asap. A win here will allow us to play a 2nd string/kids away at Shakhtar - if they don't beat Napoli

I don't want to be negative Nelly but I can see this game as a big banana skin. Coming back from international brake, players minds still with their national teams, tired as well and Leicester motivated to beat the undefeated.

I don't want to be negative Nelly but I can see this game as a big banana skin. Coming back from international brake, players minds still with their national teams, tired as well and Leicester motivated to beat the undefeated.
Shall we just give them the points now the next and save ourselves for the CL? You have no idea the players minds will be elsewhere. Yes you are coming over as an NN

Shall we just give them the points now the next and save ourselves for the CL? You have no idea the players minds will be elsewhere. Yes you are coming over as an NN
Felt good about this one until today. The internationals seem to be taking their toll on our resources. Kompany cannot be fit and all this negative stuff about Mangala has got be nervous. Hope we win and want to be positive but would take your hand off for 4 points from the next two.

Totally agree. Their minds were all over the place after the last two international breaks. We only managed to win 5-0 and 7-2. Worrying

Oh ffs. Have you watched us play this season?

Need to ask Leicester how they manage to get their players focused and not still with the national team. And how are they motivated and us not. Or did you just have bad day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.