ID list of every single Manchester band in order of greatness.

What about The Worst? As far as I know nothing that they did exists in any recorded format, they only existed in the moment, but people who claim to have seen them say they were great. A bit like the Sex Pistols at the FTH and York away...

That list is bobbins, no chameleons, paris angels, New Fads or world of twist.

and some of the comments for each band are bollocks.

Also as much as I like them, the charlatans are not a manc band.

Sweet Sensation from Moss Side, won New Faces in 73, the lead singer Marcel King later signed to Factory records and recorded one song, his son Zeus (cool name) 18 was shot and killed in the Moss Side shootings in the early 90s, then in 95 Marcel died of a brain hemorrhage aged 38, sad but he left us with a top tune

Sweet Sensation from Moss Side, won New Faces in 73, the lead singer Marcel King later signed to Factory records and recorded one song, his son Zeus (cool name) 18 was shot and killed in the Moss Side shootings in the early 90s, then in 95 Marcel died of a brain hemorrhage aged 38, sad but he left us with a top tune

The Marcel King single on Factory was great

got that Marcel King tune. Wasn't it the first Factory single. or signing or summat?

got that Marcel King tune. Wasn't it the first Factory single. or signing or summat?

I've got it too. It was nowhere near Factory's first single or anything, but it was one of the first produced by Bernard Sumner of New Order, I think. You can hear his influence clearly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.