Talksport

It's strange how Uncle Fester is reportedly pissed nearly every time he's on Talkshite but seems sober enough (even if he does talk bollocks) when he's on SSN.
It must have something to do with the talc in powder they use, in the dressing rooms at Sly. It wakes you up, my word is it good!

Even folk who like this dire excuse for a radio station must get fucked off with the adverts, 3 sentences of utter bollocks, then 10 minutes of adverts...
I heard that utter moron Gough the other day saying how the spuds were brilliant and definitely a top 4 team all day long, asked where he thought they would finish this season, 1 minute later, he said definitely top 6, he makes Benny from Crossroads look like Stephen Hawking...!!!

John Stones is now Beckenbauer, Maldini and Baresi all rolled into one.
It's funny that the media narrative has now changed. Stones has been superb since we signed him. It's why we had one of the best defences in the league last season. Of course none of this was reported fairly or accurately and he was crucified for every tiny mistake he made. I wouldn't swap him for any other centre back in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.