Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some good news, the republican governor of Wisconsin signed a law that lifted the ban on children younger than ten hunting with a firearm. The have to be accompanied by an adult but so what could go wrong with a 4-year-old shooting a gun?

FYI - the Democrats have filed or called for Impeachment on every Republican President for 40 years. George Bush had it filed 35 times against him.

This is the New Left policy pretty out in the open. My opinion is more important than your democracy.

FYI - the Democrats have filed or called for Impeachment on every Republican President for 40 years. George Bush had it filed 35 times against him.

This is the New Left policy pretty out in the open. My opinion is more important than your democracy.

Well, it was one filing with 35 articles. And was kinda insane (Kucinich was a bit off the deep end). But yes it's a regular habit over here. Republicans discussed filing articles against Obama too, and obviously made a lot of headway against Clinton since some of the articles got through the House but all failed in the Senate.

Well, it was one filing with 35 articles. And was kinda insane (Kucinich was a bit off the deep end). But yes it's a regular habit over here. Republicans discussed filing articles against Obama too, and obviously made a lot of headway against Clinton since some of the articles got through the House but all failed in the Senate.

My mistake, must have misunderstood the article I read.

There's something gross about how our politicians are starting to use legal arguments to fight political arguments. Its fascism by the backdoor, as cliche as that statement has now become.

DOsl3NQUEAA3QPr.jpg

Here's a picture of our Secretary of Treasury posing w/ money w/ his wife. They're the ones who took a government plane to Fort Knox to view the eclipse. He's worth $300 million but charges the taxpayers for his travel and his wife brags about having a $10,000 purse on Instagram while making fun of poor people.

So basically, they're just two more people who are looking out for the average Joe and making sure there's no corruption in government.
Thank goodness for that. I was worried about the pair on them until I saw the last sentence.

DOsl3NQUEAA3QPr.jpg

Here's a picture of our Secretary of Treasury posing w/ money w/ his wife. They're the ones who took a government plane to Fort Knox to view the eclipse. He's worth $300 million but charges the taxpayers for his travel and his wife brags about having a $10,000 purse on Instagram while making fun of poor people.

So basically, they're just two more people who are looking out for the average Joe and making sure there's no corruption in government.
If you're worth $300M, $10k on a purse is nothing. I know women with less than $1k in the bank who'd spend half of it on a purse.

Also, it's hard to make fun out of Rich people, because they're Rich!

Or have I been clarkied again?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/9/16614672/ideology-liberal-conservatives

This is a good article about a recent reserch paper which argues that ideologically driven politics inside the political sphere is causing it to hugely misread the public.
Very interesting. But this is so sad:

“Most people are a Republican or a Democrat before they are a conservative or a liberal. And most people will stick with their party long after they’ve abandoned their ideology.”

“We choose our party for a variety of reasons — chief among them being the preferences of our family members, core groups, and community — and then we sign on to their platforms.”

Although we also see it in the UK.

One moron, I can’t remember his name, asked if I’d ever been a Chelsea when I’d posted that I voted for all three parties in my adult life. He couldn’t understand anyone ever changing their vote and had a huge go at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.