Worst / Weirdest City Chant

Hear what you are saying, but it’s football songs we are taking about not rocket science, snd it takes the piss out of a song they use about how small they think we are, and at the same time it compares Kun Aguero with Phil the fucking face jones, so for me it works
I hear what you'e saying also. It was ace to turn that song -that ridiculed city for years- around on them but for me, I don't even think of it like that anymore. It's just a song we sing for Aguero now. Do they even sing their version anymore or have they accepted that times have changed? Maybe we should move with the times too. How many transfor windows has there been since we signed Aguero?
I just don't like singing about the knob heads when we'e playing Wolves, Arsenal, Napoli, Bournmouth.....
Fuck em!

Blue Moon when heard for the fifth time in twenty minutes because nobody has got any imagination and everyone is sick it - especially when it's halfheartedly murmured in response to "can you hear the City sing noo noo" or "your support is fucking shit" from the away fans.

Championees championees ole ole ole - "Championees" is not the word for "champions" in any language outside the the scaffolding holding up Old Trafford where it was made up. Fucking hate that chant, it makes me itch!

The "and when we win the league, we'll sing this song again" bit of the Zaba chant - may as well have sang "i know there's two more lines, but i can't be fucking arsed".

"HAND BALL! HAND BALL! HAND BALL! hahahahahahahaha.... OOooaaah HAND BALL!" in response to the other fans shouting it.

And any Munich chant, especially when you think the family of Frank Swift are still City fans from Northenden.

The oooh Kevin De Bruyne is shite, a player that talented and that’s the best we can do.
It's so unimaginative isn't it?

Barton never deserved the chant in the first place so we should use his:
"Kevin de de de de de Bruyne
Oh Kevin Kevin
de de de de de Bruyne
You are my Colin Bell
And you've got me watching you"

It's so unimaginative isn't it?

Barton never deserved the chant in the first place so we should use his:
"Kevin de de de de de Bruyne
Oh Kevin Kevin
de de de de de Bruyne
You are my Colin Bell
And you've got me watching you"

That song but for Silva for me, fits a little better too. KDB needs a better song though

I hear what you'e saying also. It was ace to turn that song -that ridiculed city for years- around on them but for me, I don't even think of it like that anymore. It's just a song we sing for Aguero now. Do they even sing their version anymore or have they accepted that times have changed? Maybe we should move with the times too. How many transfor windows has there been since we signed Aguero?
I just don't like singing about the knob heads when we'e playing Wolves, Arsenal, Napoli, Bournmouth.....
Fuck em!
Agreed, fuck em, which is basically what that song says. TBD we could criticise every song and nobody would ever sing anything. It’s a football match, not the Eurovision Song Contest (and frankly our songs are better)

I remember being about 10 at Liverpool away and singing we don't need no phil scolari for about 20 minutes in protest to sven being sacked, seems very strange now with how everything as worked out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.