Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So called Negative belly reporting for duty. Simply put this is a likely game to drop a point or two but hopefully we will win. It seems to me that many on here feel so entitled that all they think we have to do to claim the points is turn up (and play to our abilities while taking into consideration our current form compared to theirs and the individual and collective potential of our team) . The opposition are reasonably well equipped to ask us some searching questions and perhaps spring a surprise. I think that is why 20% of us are expecting a close game and for me a possible share of the spoils. There is nothing more to say really only enjoy the game.

fixed that for you....

Mangala fans still exist....wtf is happening here!

He's absolutely dreadful, that's my honest opinion. He has nothing in his locker to suggest that he's worth a starting place in this team, nervous, can't pass, too slow mentally and I despair when I think that MP chased this lad for months.

We should all fucking stop slating mangala and support the lad,yes at timez hez been shocking but if we need the lad on saturday we need to support him because he's a city player at the end of the day and that's what counts 3.1 city..

The crisp munching gang will play a 4-1-4-1, to try and suffocate our possession in their half. As soon as they lose the ball, there will be at least 8 behind it. As along as we draw them out and shift them around to tire them, they will eventually give way. If we move the ball forward quickly before they get chance to park the bus we shouldn’t have too much trouble, as long as we don’t waste our chances.
1-3 to us.

Mangala fans still exist....wtf is happening here!

He's absolutely dreadful, that's my honest opinion. He has nothing in his locker to suggest that he's worth a starting place in this team, nervous, can't pass, too slow mentally and I despair when I think that MP chased this lad for months.

You are entitled to your " honest opinion" and so is Pep Guardiola. He clearly doesn't think that Mangala is "absolutely dreadful" and many fans share his opinion rather than yours.

If you get the opportunity have a look at the build up to the opening goal at WBA in the Caraboa Cup. Mangala passed the ball more than any other CIty player and it was his crossfield ball to Sterling which set up the pass leading to the shot on goal and subsequent first goal. An absolutely dreadful player couldn't make that contribution and would not be on the bench.

In my opinion he has been made the scapegoat for our worst performance of the season v Wolves in which ironically the best performance came from Bravo, last year's scapegoat.
I will continue to support him whenever he pulls on a City shirt irrespective of anyone else's opinion.
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.