Antoine Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A talented but stupid footballer who sees his "brand" as more important than actually playing football. Perfect for the rags.
This. He seems a very, VERY 'United' signing. Right in line with Pogba, Ibrahimovic, Lukaku, Mkhitaryan, Di Maria. Buy a big name, don't worry if he fits in with your style or he has the attributes and psychological ability to succeed. Hope we steer clear and if we do get him I'll at least know we thought it out properly first.

I'm surprised people are so negative about him. Whether we need him or not is a reasonable question but I wouldn't doubt his quality. I think he's a fantastic player.

I'm surprised people are so negative about him. Whether we need him or not is a reasonable question but I wouldn't doubt his quality. I think he's a fantastic player.
They are because they think he is going to United... And our fans would rather be dead than mistakenly praise a player who later becomes a United guy.

To that effect, I quite like Rashford and wished he was our 3rd Winger/Forward.

There! I said it :)

They are because they think he is going to United... And our fans would rather be dead than mistakenly praise a player who later becomes a United guy.

Well he wouldn't get the same fucking hype that he currently enjoys because he plays for the Rags.

Good player but not great. Honestly would be shocked if we bought him. Makes zero sense, Dybala also.

Griezmann is not world class, hopefully he joins the rags, another player they don’t need and would set them bag even further.

We have Sane, Sterling and Jesus top talents, then Aguero and ideally Sanchez. Two experienced players, three youngsters, perfect balance and clear paths of succession.

There! I said it :)
To be honest, I've never seen what all the fuss was about. Nice flashes, but the superstar everyone is making him out to be? Nah....

+1 with Rashford. I reckon Pep would work wonders with him...

We don’t need him. Sometimes no matter how good the player supposedly is it doesn’t do an already amazing squad any good. Remember when Chelsea signed shevchenko.. same thing. I also don’t think we need Alexi Sanchez

Top player Greizmann. Really like him. Not sure if he’ll ever play for us though.
On a separate note, the overrating of Rashford has to stop. He has pace and the uncanny knack to get the rub of the green when he’s got his head down and running the ball into defenders legs. Other than that I don’t see anything that makes him stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.