Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate even writing this, but Yaya should never be part of our starting eleven. Legend, but his time is run.

Glad to hear Pep say that there will be heavy rotation. We need to keep our key players fresh and healthy during this busy part of the season.

Feyenoord are struggling domestically and who`s to say that they won`t rotate. They can`t qualify, and I doubt very much that they will get third place. They need to concentrate on domestic league points to get back into the european qualifying positions.

Haven’t thought about it but they should rotate. They would have to beat us and Napoli and hope Napoli don’t beat Shakhtar at home to get 3rd.

Our attack will be too strong for them anyway IMO.

Bravo, Mangala, Foden, Bernardo, Toure, Danilo, Zinchenko all need to play in this game. Give some of the other hero’s a breather.
Is Diaz available?

Bravo, Mangala, Foden, Bernardo, Toure, Danilo, Zinchenko all need to play in this game. Give some of the other hero’s a breather.
Is Diaz available?

Should be he played against the rags today

Bravo

tosin Ottemndi Mangala

Danilo Gundogan Yaya Zinchenko

Foden B.Silva

Aguero

Important to win this , if we finish top the away leg is always first in the next round, I always think it's better to. Have the away leg first.
Having said that a little bit of chopping and changing we should still beat these comfortably.
On another note I believe Feyanoord are bringing a few which is not bad considering they can't progress.
Talking half a day of work and going round town should be a good afternoon and night.

...............................Bravo....................................
Danilo............Tosin...................Mangala........Zinchenko
..................Gundagon.............Yaya.........................
......B.Silva..............Foden..............Diaz.....................
..............................Sergio......................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.