Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh alright then West Brom.
My point was that we put out a second string side at home to Wolves, should have won, but er ..didn't in normal ( and extra) time.
Same could happen here if we put out any old side and don't treat Feyenoord with respect.
And on balance I’d rather not take the risk with injuries to key players in a game we should walk.

3 points in the next three league games and no more hammies going on over tired players is more important.

Also Foden and Diaz didn’t feature against Wolves.

It seems to me that the napoli/shaktar is far more important than our game.Feynoord are very poor and I think we could beat them with most our first team missing. However if shaktar win ,that would leave them just 3pts behind us with all to play for on the final round of games. And with the derby a few days later ,a long trek to the Ukraine and a tough game is the last thing we need

A lot of over-confidence, bordering on arrogance in this thread I think. Feyernord are a Champions League side and no matter how comfortable the first leg seemed, if we rotate too much and assume we'll walk it, I don't think we'll win. We have to take this seriously. Rest a few players by all means, but I think if we were to swap out most of the team, I can see a repeat of the Wolves game, with an equally random outcome.

---------------------Ederson----------------
Walker---Otamendi---Mangala---Danilo
-------Gundogan---Yaya---Foden--------
-------Bernardo---Aguero---Sterling----

Should be good enough to beat them. Would love to see Brahim and/or Nmecha to get a few minutes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.