Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the embodiment of the never say die, push to the end attitude Pep is embedding in this team.

Any blue not giving our Raz(yes "Raz" ;) ) full credit for looking every bit a part of the future of this team can do one for all I care... yes he has things to improve on as every other in his age group does but how many game deciding goals(some vital goals) does he have to score for us before they admit he has "it" that extra bit of magic that the top players have.

not sure what was better, Gundogan's assist or his cool finish.
Sterling should get an assist on that goal. The setup for the whole sequence was all Sterling. Ilkay simply complied with a bait and switch plan Sterling contrived.

He was our 2nd best player last season, and hasn't fallen from.that spot this season.

He is simply better than most think. Controversially, Pep included.

Yeah Pablo, I said it :p

I think Sterling will certainly be on 14/15 by Boxing Day.
Sane to me looks like he could score at will. His tally will depend on how greedy he is.

The only thing that can stop either is burnout.
Each time we've tried Jesus or Bernardo wide we've not looked the same.
They need similar cover or we need an alternative style that suits Bernardo.

Perhaps more of a 4231

.....Fern Gundogan...
De Bruyne Silva Bernardo
...,.,,,,,,Jesus.,,,,,,,,,

A bit of the Pellegrini/Mancini 4222
In rotation only.
Yes we need a new alternative. We had the 3-5-2 but mendys injury fucked that up. We just don’t look anything like as lethal without sterling and sane when playing the 4-1-2-3

Am I the only one thought who he was impressive on the left? Created a fair few openings by cutting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.