Paulo Dybala

He wouldn't fit here tactically, very limited player in terms of possible ways of integration. Can only play as SS/10 (Pep doesn't use them) and lacks good engine to run into spaces on counters.

He'd score 40 goals a season in this team and we should pay Juventus every bit of money they demand for him.

not buying dybala when he was publicly offering himself to us saying his dream move would be city or barca, was awful mistake. I wouldn't pay 100m for him now though.

Would love him here as a aguero replacement but highly unlikely we go for him. Hope he doesn't go to united he would improve them significantly.

Would love him here as a aguero replacement but highly unlikely we go for him. Hope he doesn't go to united he would improve them significantly.

As long as Maureen is in charge they can sign who the fuck they want, they ain’t coming near us that’s for sure.
Saying that why any top player in world football would want to go there atm is beyond me. It would have to be for the money. There can be no other reason.
How times have changed.

As long as Maureen is in charge they can sign who the fuck they want, they ain’t coming near us that’s for sure.
Saying that why any top player in world football would want to go there atm is beyond me. It would have to be for the money. There can be no other reason.
How times have changed.
Maureen will be off to PSG in the summer, tragic as that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.