Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

Tonight was as expected....huge huge game on Saturday....
That is if a Burton away can be deemed huge ...we are where we are..at least there was effort tonight

City's league form (2017)

Pld: 31, W: 22, D: 7, L: 2, GS: 81, GC: 25, GD: +56, Pts: 73/93, Goals scored per game: 2.6, Goals conceded per game: 0.81, Win %: 71, Points per game: 2.35.

Sunderland's league form (2017)

Pld: 36, W: 3, D: 12, L: 21, GS: 34, GC: 67, GD: -33, Pts: 21/108. Goals scored per game: 0.94, Goals conceded per game: 1.86, Win %: 8, Points per game: 0.58.

Just really sad to see.

I recall seeing a stat a while back that they've only had the lead at home in 2017 for something like 7 minutes. Is that still the case?

Even more reason to see what a great Manager Big Sam is ... they’d be a steady mid table prem side had they kept him. Instead, League 1 is seeming a big possibility

Even more reason to see what a great Manager Big Sam is ... they’d be a steady mid table prem side had they kept him. Instead, League 1 is seeming a big possibility

Fuck me, is he your dad? That's WHU, Crystal Palace, England and now Sunderland he should be managing, the question is, if he's so fucking good why didn't he stay at any of theses and is currently out of work.

Fuck me, is he your dad? That's WHU, Crystal Palace, England and now Sunderland he should be managing, the question is, if he's so fucking good why didn't he stay at any of theses and is currently out of work.

WHU - saw out his contract after 5 years at the club, did exactly everything asked of him and more, promotion, top 10 and left us in Europe
Sunderland - came in when they had 3 points from first 8 games! and remarkably saved that shambles of a club from relegation
Palace - Came in, saved them from relegation then England came knocking
England - 100% win record ;) got asked to have a private dinner for half a mill and got the elbow for it, would have been perfect, should have kept him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.