United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't. It's head to head and they lost 1-4.

So they have to match or better that.
Which is what I thought but if that is the case Basel can't overtake them can only match points but have a worse head to head so scum at least second aren't they?

Which is what I thought but if that is the case Basel can't overtake them can only match points but have a worse head to head so scum at least second aren't they?
Basel have the better head to head over CSKA but not United.

United have the better head to head over Basel.

CSKA could have the better head to head over United.

Fucks knows the different tiebreakers it will have to get into if CSKA earn the head to head over United and all three have 12 points but ultimately the most realistic outcome is best for us; United finish first.

I think so in reality. But they want top spot so will have to use some first teamers.

Little doubt they will qualify and it doesn't matter if they will top the group or come second, the easiest draw will fall in their lap.

i would have thought mr piggy would know that the rags play cska at home but twice he says we have to go to moscow. if teams are on same points goal difference decides not head to head so pretty definite they will win the group anyway unless something weird happens at the swamp

Cant believe that maureen has come out last night and bemoaned that Basel played with 5 defenders....how ironic considering that is what he has employed majority of the season.......saw the highlights last night and it was mostly down to the reserve Care Bear fellaini as to why they nearly scored - hoof ball anyone.

Says it all when he had a full strength team on the pitch but their best player again is a 6ft + caveman who likes to jump for a living.

Well done Basel because they showed last night that if you actually attack them, they cannot defend for toffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.