Huddersfield(A) Post Match Thread

PL fans should spend some time watching other league.
playing anti football just because they are lesser team, it's not right.
watch how new promotion team like Girona beat Real Madrid.
they are not parking the bus, playing dirty like cnuts, playing hoof football while hoping with some luck they will get the goal.
they actually really trying to play.
i have no sympathy for anti football tactic, lesser team or not.

Bollocks to that.

I don't know why there's this trend of declaring it's great tactics to not try to win a game just because a team is small or cheaply assembled. It's not, which is why they've only managed 1 notable result with that tactic, and why they've lost every away game since the opening weekend.

What's the financial difference between Huddersfield and someone like Burnley? Burnley defend with 10 men but have a plan to attack. Huddersfield literally didn't want the ball in the first half, they just willingly gave it back to us, because they didn't want to attack. In the second half they abandoned a counter because they didn't want 3 men going into our half.

Wagner set up his team to lose and lost. It's not smart management.
Let’s be fair here...

Huddersfield were, and maybe still are, on everyone’s “Favorites to go down” list and they have tried to make their home stadium a fortress to keep them up. Before today, they had only lost one game at home, so when faced with a team that is swatting away allcomers, a point at home is a good result. Like many teams, they know that we are most susceptible to a counter attack, so they defend with two strong lines and a big lad up front as an outlet...something Burnley did to stay up! I don’t think any manager sets his team up to lose, and I don’t think Wagner did today. Wolves are the only team to stop us scoring and they did it just like Huddersfield played today. Today, we beat it.

Anyway, I LOVE the way we are playing and am glad that “the beautiful game” (along with some serious hard graft) won the day.

Thought we were running out of ideas at the end Thankfully Sterling did a "Bournemouth" However we dare i say it, have a look of champions, great football and a willingness to come off the pitch with three points, even when imho we weren't as fluid today. Finally i am sure we are all thrilled with the improvement of Sterling, but its worth saying despite his og that Otto has also looked a much improved player He looks just as good with Stones or Vinny

Now that was a battle, that’s exactly the reason you want players who want to fight and give 100% for the team. It just goes to prove that no matter how talented you are sometimes you have to be prepared to scrap for the win, we did that today and like Pep said that means more than anything. In the last few years we’ve had some players who haven’t had the heart which has been our downfall but this is a team and a group who want to win.

Great win. Now let’s smash saints and West Ham and widen the gap.

He also said, whilst praising Pep’s attacking instincts...
“This is not a let’s get Fellaini on and start the big hoof, he brought a centre forward on and took his centre half off”

I don’t think Tim likes united
Oh my life, he said that? Rags must have pissed him off, or Mourinho.

I am going to give a shout out for our Manager........he is called PEP.
Took a defender off brought an attacker on........Well done PEP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.