Newcastle Away Ticket Sales Criteria

On the assumption you are genuinely interested, I tend to buy the tickets in the same block. So I get to know certain people as I like to get the same seat if it is available. I do engage in conversation with people around me and this particular guy sits on his own. It hasn’t put him off going despite the ribbing he gets when we are in search of a goal, telling him it is time for a pee when we are 0 -0
Ah I see, I sit with the same guys as well most games so I assume apart from mates who are for sure the rest are also season card holders just I've never asked.

Good to see you today mate. Much better seeing the game live than on TV. See you soon.
That ground was buzzing today fair play to Huddersfield the atmosphere was good pity they were a bit nobbish outside,bloody freezing as well and if I'd watched at home it would have a lot easier to get in and out of the toilet.

Ah I see, I sit with the same guys as well most games so I assume apart from mates who are for sure the rest are also season card holders just I've never asked.
You can tell the Season Card Holders as they are obviously there every match I attend and it would be too match of a coincidence that they get the same seats for every match. Sometimes some one beats me to my seat so I have to go elsewhere. For cup matches and friendlies I go in to the Main Stand as the facilities are better and less queuing and very good value for money.

Your so funny Bill with your JCL you made me smile. The chances are I have been supporting City a lot longer than you but I gave up chasing points a long time ago. If I want to go to any match I want, I just get the old credit card out and go Corporateif tickets are scarce. It works wonders with cup finals. Loyalty does not come in to it with the club. I don’t know how that fits in with my image in your eyes but the club are always happy to take my money and it gives them a few extra quid over the price of the ticket so you should be happy with that. Night night and save trip tomorrow if you are going, I will be watching it with a nice steak on a very expensive armchair. I have not decided on the drink yet but it will be a lot nicer than anything at the Stadium but I will raise a glass to your good health when the first goal goes in.
It's not about us, it's every away fan in country who gets fucked over with TV times. Sound you don't go, nice one. Enjoy your chicken nuggets.

It's not about us, it's every away fan in country who gets fucked over with TV times. Sound you don't go, nice one. Enjoy your chicken nuggets.
Your never going to change things so the answer is simple, if you don’t like it don’t go. You have a choice go away or watch it on TV. The vast majority of City fans don’t get that choice to go away so they watch it on TV. So if you ask any City fan would they rather watch it on TV or make all games 3.00 pm kick offs they are going to say put it on the TV.

Morning Bill. It’s the modern way of paying for things nowadays. I was there for the aguerooooooo moment Bill. Near the Corner flag.With just a normal ticket. With United being odds on favourites to win the league it was easy for JCL’s like me-to get a ticket early doors because some fans thought it would be a dead rubber so didn’t bother applying. Amazingly for some one who is not a supporter I stayed to the very end, unlike the season ticket holder who was sat next to me. He never saw the final two goals.
So you’re saying United were odds on favourites to win the league in 2012 and people thought our match was a dead rubber and couldn’t be arsed going, even though we were on the same points with a much better goal difference. Either you’re from a parallel universe where that actually happened or you’re a complete bullshitter. Let me think.

So you’re saying United were odds on favourites to win the league in 2012 and people thought our match was a dead rubber and couldn’t be arsed going, even though we were on the same points with a much better goal difference. Either you’re from a parallel universe where that actually happened or you’re a complete bullshitter. Let me think.
I honestly don’t know why I bother. I will try one last time. Do you honestly think i am saying that I just turned up at the ticket office on the day of the match and said can I have my usual seat please. I am sure there must be plenty left as it is the last match of the season and fans won’t be arsed about going because there is only the league title at stake. How it works is tickets are made available several weeks before a match, not on the day of a match. At the time United were well clear at the top of the table so I was able to buy one. Of course they had sold out by the day of the match when we had clawed back that 8 point gap. For the elimination of any doubt we were NOT level on points when the tickets were put on sale. It will not happen like that this season as the last match against Huddersfield sold out a while ago.

Last edited:
I honestly don’t know why I bother. I will try one last time. Do you honestly think i am saying that I just turned up at the ticket office on the day of the match and said can I have my usual seat please. I am sure there must be plenty left as it is the last match of the season and fans won’t be arsed about going because there is only the league title at stake. How it works is tickets are made available several weeks before a match, not on the day of a match. At the time United were well clear at the top of the table so I was able to buy one. Of course they had sold out by the day of the match when we had clawed back that 8 point gap. For the elimination of any doubt we were NOT level on points when the tickets were put on sale. It will not happen like that this season as the last match against Huddersfield sold out a while ago.

Several pages back you agreed it was time to give it a rest, so why dont you? This thread is about tickets for Newcastle, you are now becoming a bore so unless you are a WUM so posting on here.

Awful time again but means easier to get a ticket for me, can do Swansea, Leicester, Newcastle and Palace now hopefully and really looking forward to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.