Ryan Bertrand

He'd get all League Cup and FA Cup games + if Ederson gets injured then he would take his spot. He can keep fighting with Ederson for the number 1 spot while he develops.
Bravo is our current back-up keeper, he's won Copa America twice and the Champions League.

ederson is and will be the number 1 keeper. it would be much better for gunn to develop by actually playing first team football for norwich, not the odd cup game or when ederson might be injured. also bravos 30+ now and isn't trying to establish himself like gunn is.

My colleague at work spoke to him on the phone yesterday. She had no idea who he was but he told her he has been doing a lot of trips up to Manchester recently.

Hopefully to speak to us and not United

I missed this post. Why was your colleague
On the phone with him

Makes good decisions, good on the ball, and a composed defender - basically Kyle Walker minus the pace

I personally would rather wait for Mendy's return and see how he does before signing another left back. We have enough cover in Delph, Danilo and Zinchenko.

Much rather buy Shaw but that is unrealistic and looks like Mourinho is finally playing him back to form and fitness.

I have never liked Bertrand but he is a solid defender and has a good cross so as a backup to Mendy it would not be a bad choice. Always good to have another English player under Peps coaching too.

ederson is and will be the number 1 keeper. it would be much better for gunn to develop by actually playing first team football for norwich, not the odd cup game or when ederson might be injured. also bravos 30+ now and isn't trying to establish himself like gunn is.

No goalkeeping vacancy for years and years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.