FC United Thread

OK so would you care to comment on your fellow community minded members actions here in Chorley? You can fast forward to 2 mins 35 where you see 20 or so brave ''rebels'' being ambushed by 3 Leeds fans.... wonderful members of the club they must be...... co owners and all that......

Come in united road? Is that a stand at the pallet stadium - if not why are they singing it. Maybe our resident muppet would care to comment.

OK so would you care to comment on your fellow community minded members actions here in Chorley? You can fast forward to 2 mins 35 where you see 20 or so brave ''rebels'' being ambushed by 3 Leeds fans.... wonderful members of the club they must be...... co owners and all that......

That, my fellow Moz fan is absolutely priceless. Utterly hilarious. Genuine question - is that footage real? Or is it a City spoof? I thought mini-Unitd did things "differently"? Can you imagine that lot coming up against one handy bloke? And I mean, one. He'd fucking die laughing. After battering them from one end of Salford to the other.

Him who’s about 12 in the blue Mac shouting “come on” whilst bouncing backwards hahaha
He also seems to think if you slap your own thighs from having your arms held out that it makes you look harder or more fearsome.
His friends at school must have been impressed he was right in the middle of a pwopa nawty ruck with Leeds

Last edited:
That, my fellow Moz fan is absolutely priceless. Utterly hilarious. Genuine question - is that footage real? Or is it a City spoof? I thought mini-Unitd did things "differently"? Can you imagine that lot coming up against one handy bloke? And I mean, one. He'd fucking die laughing. After battering them from one end of Salford to the other.
A spoof?
I don't think anyone could make up that script / scenario!

He also seems to think if you slap your own thighs from having your arms held out that it makes you look harder or more fearsome.
His friends at school must have been impressed he was right in the middle of a pwopa nawty ruck with Leeds

It’s actially more embarrassing for the older blokes hanging around with 12 year olds

Sure thing although it's a bit boring. Some Leeds bellends came looking for trouble 3 years ago when we were in Chorley and they were playing Bolton. A couple of dozen people rose to it. All a bit of a non event really we've had worse, Leeds have turned up in bigger numbers than that before and we once had a dozen twats from Wolves try and crash our FA Cup game with Khalsa (who were excellent hosts by the way and very complimentary about our visit). It's slightly amusing that this is the go to evidence whenever someone tries to tarnish our reputation, which is actually largely positive amongst other non league clubs. For every handbags in Chorley there is around 30 official letters of support from our hosts and a magnitude of positive feedback on social media, with the exception of Stockport usually, they are a strange bunch.
Come in united road? Is that a stand at the pallet stadium - if not why are they singing it. Maybe our resident muppet would care to comment.
You missed the s off muppet ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.