Toure

CB/LB Lucas Hernandez
CB Inigo Martinez
DM Julian Weigl
LW Alexis Sanchez

Out
Mangala
Toure
For Me Goretzka over Wiegl. And it will be Hernandez or Martinez. I doubt it will be both.

Martinez
Goretzka
Sanchez
Martins

With Pep talking about bring in a couple of players in January to strength the squad, where should pep strengthen his squad. We need another player to give Fabian Delph a rest, could always make a cheeky bid for Luke Shaw from the rags if he is available. Another CB is need, possible Virgl van Dyke from Soton, would be a good buy. I can't see Vinny going the rest of the season without picking up an injury.

For Me Goretzka over Wiegl. And it will be Hernandez or Martinez. I doubt it will be both.

Martinez
Goretzka
Sanchez
Martins

I strongly suspect we'll be signing two centerbacks over the next two windows. Beyond Stones and Otamendi (who the club would've sold this summer had things broken differently) we have a group that either can't be relied upon, aren't good enough, or both. Combined that with the need for some depth at leftback Hernandez would fit the bill as our big signing then perhaps Evans or Martinez for depth. If Vinny is with the club next year at all it'll be because he either got injured later on in the year and couldn't be shifted or he had no suitable options and will remain strictly for depth.

Martinez
Goretzka
Sanchez
Martins
Who would you move to accomodate 4 players? 1 spot currently free, then Mangala, Yaya, and ?

Who would you move to accomodate 4 players? 1 spot currently free, then Mangala, Yaya, and ?
Mangala and Yaya clearly for Goretzka and Martinez. Martin's is association trained I believe. Sanchez gets the 1 foreign spot available now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.