Serie A 2017/18

UGH, cant stand Juve. And the guy calling the game here on Bein keeps calling Higuain "Pepita". Hate that. Its like hearing, giggsy, barf.

Juve done their homework, I hope this match isn't going to an echo of our game with United

I know it wasn't Serie A, but a lil shout out for my favourite team in Italy, Hellas Verona, who knocked Chievo Verona out of the Coppa Italia on penalties, in a match that finished just before we kicked off, Wednesday night. That coming off the back of a very good 0-2 win at Sassuolo.

Play Genoa in the Bentegodi on Monday night, I'm guessing it will be on BT Sport. Hope so anyways.

This Napoli-Juventus game is getting good.

Napoli getting very close now... hopefully they grab an equalizer before half.

bilbo, do you make it any Hellas Verona matches? Seems like a nice place..

Napoli getting very close now... hopefully they grab an equalizer before half.

bilbo, do you make it any Hellas Verona matches? Seems like a nice place..
Yeah, been over three times before for matches, and once just to see the lads I usually meet up with, and the Curva Sud end of season party. It was the first time they'd held it in the stadium, we got there at 5:30pm, eventually got booted out at 2am haha!

First game was against Mancini's Inter Milan, a fantastic 3-3 draw. Second was against Perugia, a disappointing 2-2 draw in Serie B, but the best one was last season, home to Vicenza, a local derby, they despise each other, Hellas were 1 up and cruising, then sat back, Vicenza equalised, then went 1-2 up. Hellas scored again to level with two minutes left, the time to be added on was 5 minutes. Told the lads with me that they'd score, that anything can happen in 5 minutes, if anyone would know that, City fans would, right?!

Anyways, 4 minutes into added time, Hellas got the winner, the Curva Sud went absolutely mental, it was brilliant, it was a huge result in Hellas season, and helped them get back to Serie A, the cherry on the top was that Vicenza were also relegated ;o)

It's a beautiful city, with wonderful people, hopefully I'll get back there this season, it's always a great trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.